Saturday, October 31, 2009

2C1 forever



















I love 2C1 09 a lot man. I will miss those times when we:

-sang in class

-made fun of people (I know it is mean(al), but they dont mind)

-named our class pet, Koh Shu Jiun (i will die when i unprivate this blog)

-laughed at LLP for her dressing

-played volleyball together

-created our own aspire camp songs (you put your light sticks in, you put your light sticks out)

-created our OUT-OF-FASHION trend

-used words (just lah, sumpa, rapport, may and must) at teachers

-said random stuffs in class

-etc etc

I miss the whole class.

Never mind, im off to lunch now. Ps, diet makes you fat.

5 comments:

Oscar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oscar said...

Happy holidays !!
Don't Cry(:

jun wen said...

LOL! wth?? remove comments?? LOL!!!!
must be something unglam de:DDDD
hey, the guy so 'strong' leh!! can carry you!! wow!! MUST WIN HIM!! LOL

Sokyee said...

Oscar -> You too. :D I wasn't crying! lol.

Junwen -> I dont know whether did i removed that by accident or what. Doubt it's me. lol, I must win him? or is it you??

Ugh, i cant find the EVE one.

where is maria?

jun wen said...

me win him lah:DD lol...my work starts today:DDD